I know I talk of how strong and brave Grayson is, but this one had me laughing. Many weeks ago we were partaking in a typical Friday Family Movie Nite. While doing so Charito knocked off some situps, elastic band strech muscle thingies and that medicine basketball looking thing he has (can you tell I haven't been to a gym since college?). Grayson thought the spectacle was hilarious and before you knew it was attempting to try it on his own. We let it go for a bit for laughs but then he got pretty serious about it and wouldn't drop it til he did it JUST like daddy. So, using the chair for stability (like daddy) we propped towels to protect his back and off he went! Once he tried a couple times he finally told us he was "stuck". He realized he couldn't make it up without assistance. Daddy to the rescue! Everytime I look at that living room chair now, I think of our little exercise break in between takes of
How To Train Your Dragon. Who says movie nite on the couch with popcorn n chocolate HAS to be lazy?! Not in our house, apparently.



No comments:
Post a Comment