We were not admitted to the hospital when this beauty arrived but I heard all about from anyone who knows and loves Grayson around here. This train chugged down the halls last Sunday!! Amazing or what?! G would have loved it!! I love this hospital and all they do for kiddos struggling. The train cars were filled with teddy bears followed by Santa walking right beside it. Incredible!Our own lil superhero!
Dick Grayson ain't got nothin' on the G-man. Our lil fighter since in utero-a young, fiesty fireball...never giving up! Just watch me!
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
CHOO CHOO OUT OF THIS WORLD
We were not admitted to the hospital when this beauty arrived but I heard all about from anyone who knows and loves Grayson around here. This train chugged down the halls last Sunday!! Amazing or what?! G would have loved it!! I love this hospital and all they do for kiddos struggling. The train cars were filled with teddy bears followed by Santa walking right beside it. Incredible!
Labels:
cute story,
pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment