Our own lil superhero!

Our own lil superhero!
Dick Grayson ain't got nothin' on the G-man. Our lil fighter since in utero-a young, fiesty fireball...never giving up! Just watch me!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Week 28 part 2

In case you were wondering...
G is all good today!
No fever of any sort since Tuesday. No diarrhea either. Crabby mornings since but rest of the day decent moods. Eating very well and still loving his milk. He got a shot of Miralax this afternoon bc he has not pooped sinc e the diarrhea bout on Tuesday. He is napping for up to 2 hours and going to bed without frustrations. He is actually a silly clown and literally laughs himself to sleep bc he is goofing off in our bed. So it appears he was most likely trying his hardest to fight off some type of virus and succeeded. Now all we have to do is make it to Monday counts and see what those have to say.
Caden had an irritable day. Hopefully just a cold or teething that is interrupting his meal completions. But he is drinking all of his bottles and emptying out his pipes. Right now he is laughing hysterically at T so that is a good sign. Maybe he just needed mommy time.
Charito is loving being home with the boys during the day. He needs it. But right now I have him on the play mat rolling, spinning and drooling all over the place. He is ripping the ABC s puzzle mat pieces apart with pride. He is content!
Triston has a bit of a runny nose but great mood. Awanas trial #2 was GREAT, GREAT, GREAT last night. I could not go with him bc Charito was working but lovely Auntie Najette played mommy eyes for me-she understands me so well. He remembered all his verses, received a "steel key" (for remember the key verse of the evening), vest and chapter book. Kinda like moving up to the next level. Before he left I told him it was okay to not know everything there. There is time to learn it all. But it sure gave him a boost to have learned the whole "mini book of verses in one week and carry around the same gear as all the other 5-7 yr olds next week. I am SO PROUD of him! I couldnt wait to present him w the vest and chapter book (that Najette slyly passed off to me at the front door when she dropped him off). His face exploded with a huge smile and he just HAD to put it on AND button it up right then and there. He immediately ran downstairs to show Charito. It was hard for me to fight back the mommy waterworks but I did it. Our tears and fears of last week saw a little rainbow last night! That's my big boy!
I am officially exhausted today. Drained of what little energy I put into myself to get thru the week. I reheated a frozen dinner I made last week (when I had my short lived cooking spurt) and we are all off to an early bedtime tonight. Friday here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment