Our own lil superhero!

Our own lil superhero!
Dick Grayson ain't got nothin' on the G-man. Our lil fighter since in utero-a young, fiesty fireball...never giving up! Just watch me!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March AGAIN update

PCR came back negative. Cultures inconclusive at this time. Appears to be a virus strain he was hit with. But he is all better. Dont know what counts are yet. Going home today sometime. Still unsure of discharge directions.

But last night was typical cabin fever G when he is feeling better and napped for a long time during the day and becomes so overtired at night. One minute we are bantering over no TV bc he was screaming at me to play a loud game at midnight and the next hes crying to cuddle with him and have a snack. So we cuddled and at goldfish and salad and said "cheers" with our styrofoam cups of cherry pepsi. Then he nestled in my arms and kept telling me that I am 'the best mom I ever have' and how much he loves me. That kid gets me every time!!!

Caden has been busy wreaking havoc on the house. Doing some potty while I was gone which I love. Climbing on the dining room table to get M&Ms. Refusing to stay in his crib unless he absolutely exhausted. Cant wait to see what I come home to!

T is home from school again today. I just wanted one more day for him so that he didnt infect anyone. Hes had no symotoms since Sunday. But he did break my heart a bit last night. He called me near midnight crying. He had a nightmare that I was in a battle of some sort and instead of finishing or after the battle (hard to hear him) I went far away. I assured him that I was so close to him and reminded him of our route to the hospital and how close it is. I told him how wonderful it is we get to do facetime on the phone, share pics and texts and talk. He calmed down. But it was clear the dream portrayed how much he is missing me. I cant wait to see that boy today and give him a tight squeeze lasting up to five minutes or more and hand him a shamrock shake. We have been seeing the "I love you, I hate you" commercial for weeks now and havent indulged yet. I hope we get out of here early enough to get most of the day w my boys before I have to prep for work mode returning tomorrow.

 Ugh. I hate this.

No comments:

Post a Comment