Our own lil superhero!

Our own lil superhero!
Dick Grayson ain't got nothin' on the G-man. Our lil fighter since in utero-a young, fiesty fireball...never giving up! Just watch me!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

December happenings (intro)

Hello readers!
In a little over a week's time I pulled off a Lego bday party for the boys and a Christmas Drive for the hospital. Both are complete and were a huge success! I don't know how I pulled it off but I did. Could not have done it without a fantastic team of muscle workers, graphic designers, enormously huge heart-felt donations,  an "adopted grandma babysitter" and moral supporters. Some pics are up on FB but I will be writing about the experiences and how they came about soon. Now that these two big events are over I can concentrate on Xmas. I am a little behind and have all of tomorrow to catch up. Thank goodness stores are open 24 hours or til midnite bc that will be my shopping schedule for the next two days. If I don't get back to blog-land til after the holiday we wish you a very merry, healthy and happy holiday season!
love,
 Us

p.s Consider this our holiday card:













No comments:

Post a Comment