Our own lil superhero!
Dick Grayson ain't got nothin' on the G-man. Our lil fighter since in utero-a young, fiesty fireball...never giving up! Just watch me!
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Not alone in drowning feelings, I guess?
If you recall I stumbled upon this mother's journey back in November and have followed it since. I read this post of hers moments before Dr Kwon called us in to be admitted yesterday. I questioned whether to post it here bc I don't want to be a Willie Whiner all the time. I have a job, Charito has a job and we are continously grateful for the good things that do go our way....But after this morning and discussing numerous unknowns w staff I feel intertwined with her earliest mental notes: http://www.team-ewan.com/2011/04/when-things-keep-falling-apart.html Still grateful for all of you and all you do for us...my love always, Sara
Labels:
anger,
April 2011,
cancer thoughts,
Maintenance,
me,
random thoughts,
week 34
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment