Our own lil superhero!

Our own lil superhero!
Dick Grayson ain't got nothin' on the G-man. Our lil fighter since in utero-a young, fiesty fireball...never giving up! Just watch me!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More April moments

Field trip-with our matching Lunchable lunches



Guess who INSISTS on climbing over things now. He actually looks for larger items on the floor to crawl over! I raise nutsos!


Grayson

An even smaller butt with no diaper for padding. At least the diaper gave the impression of some meat on him! I think he looks like Grampa with a buddha belly and old man butt.
Twisted Triston


Crazy Caden



Don't you just wanna kiss him all over?! He is too cute for his own good!


It's the NEW way to Connect Four ! He had to wait 30 minutes following the spinal before he could sit up. Areum and her creative ways thought of a new game! He just kept telling her more, more.



What a silly game, Areum!


I love the way he looks at her! He thinks she's better than sushi!

Sedated eyes! I asked him if we were on an island together during his spinal tap. I also asked him how many drinks I had in my hands!



So while Areum tooke the time shifting all the possible boyish toys and some of Grayson's fav characters to the top of the treasure chest to be ready for his choosing...she still dug to the bottom of the chest and pulled out a girlie item. We laughed about it! I explained to her my boys like princesses and kitchens and girlie things. And so he proudly carried his mixer for his play kitchen through the halls and into our van! He has cooked everyday since...mostly peas!

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing these happier moments. Keep focusing on the positive =) What adorable boys.

    ReplyDelete