Our own lil superhero!

Our own lil superhero!
Dick Grayson ain't got nothin' on the G-man. Our lil fighter since in utero-a young, fiesty fireball...never giving up! Just watch me!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Maintenance

We began the Maintenance phase a week and half ago. Here is how it has played out so far:

Once again, try and tell a 2 yr old he can't eat before a spinal tap/injection! Chips in hand, tantrum on the floor outside of clinic doorway. It was not until I told him he could pay the deskclerk for me and see Princess Jennie that he got his ass up and mosied on in. Then had to remind him that only "Dahter Twon" can say "yes, you can eat now!"


All of a sudden we have favorite requests for shirts when dressing in the morning. He calls this one his "Gold Rush shirt".

Steroid hunger kicked in! When he would ask for a particular food there were many times I had to tell me I did not have anymore. He came up with the idea that I "have to buy some". Then when I told him later bc we could not leave the house his response was, 'Tell daddy to buy some". He then asked for paper and colors to make a list. After he did some writing I was DIRECTED to record his dictation. See below...
It was adorable to see his wheels spinning. He was truly naming foods he typically has tastes for while on steroids. This was some serious list! He even attempted to help me spell them (like he overhears Triston do). Then when he ran out of food options he told me to just write letters down to "help daddy read".


We did some sleeping. Notice Shell Puppy. I threatened many times to take that thing away the past few days bc he just would not calm down or SHUT UP at bedtime. Too many times he woke Caden with his antics this week! Frustrating. I hate daylight savings!

I caught a pic of Caden's first pass out in the high chair! Yet, he still kept sucking away at that bottle.


We ate! Don't ask him to share either, not gonna happen!

Triston and I rearranged the living room. It is growing on me! I NEEDED a change!

The boys like the placement of the chaise! Cuddlebros.


And Triston got funky with his pajama choices. Old school tshirt, xmas boxers and ScoobyDoo grippy sox on a day it was 30+ degrees out. He is a character and a half! Even the pose was necessary in his book!


That is all we got so far...been a hectic, adult-crabby week. Lots of adult kinda stress going on. Tiring decisions, errands, hospital and dr visits for Mamac and PapaC and still trying to keep up with the everyday crap. Kids in great moods until the bewitching hours of 4-6 pm, except for Caden for which someone could poop on him and he would laugh at it-wierdo ( I hate it!!!). Grayson is eating me out of house and home, Triston is having great days at school with tons to share with us and Caden is attempting to crawl. We keep moving along...

No comments:

Post a Comment