Our own lil superhero!

Our own lil superhero!
Dick Grayson ain't got nothin' on the G-man. Our lil fighter since in utero-a young, fiesty fireball...never giving up! Just watch me!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Behind

I know I am super behind in updating but I just can't get my act together. You would think that blogging would organize me and help me vent but it just seems like an overwhelming, unenjoyable task the past few weeks. I will post my LLS walk pics and blog soon. I will update you on Grayson's numbers in past few weeks soon. I will vent about how much I hate life and OCTOBER right now very soon. And I feel Caden deserve some spotlight seeing as only a handful of people have even met him in his 12 weeks of life so he will get a post on this blog soon. It will all happen SOON. As soon as I can function and breathe and just BE a little bit better I will let you all in on it. Just know we are surviving day by day even tho it has been particularly hard the past 22 days to just do. I hate the rut we are in!!

1 comment:

  1. You take your time, sweet girl, and don't feel any pressure to blog. Do it when you want to do it, not because you have to do it ... give yourself extra grace - you deserve it! you are a STRONG woman ... hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete