Our own lil superhero!

Our own lil superhero!
Dick Grayson ain't got nothin' on the G-man. Our lil fighter since in utero-a young, fiesty fireball...never giving up! Just watch me!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

September 15

Today is my birthday. Just another day really. And as much as C wanted to do something special out and about I was happy with what was already planned-T's first soccer game of the season and a long family nap. A day with my boys. And as I wish my wish---- for a cure for cancer---- I realize I DO HAVE what it is that I NEED...I still have it and for that I am blessed: ALL 3 of my boys (and my rock, my brown boy). This cancer journey we are on may have stolen a lot from us but there is still plenty I will continue to fight for til my last breath. 







No comments:

Post a Comment