Our own lil superhero!

Our own lil superhero!
Dick Grayson ain't got nothin' on the G-man. Our lil fighter since in utero-a young, fiesty fireball...never giving up! Just watch me!

Friday, July 8, 2011

My 3

Let me go on the record and say that I have NEVER played a game of Angry Birds. BUT, I know the basics thanks to my Triston. This kid is good (that or I have no idea what to compare "good" to so who knows). Grayson tries, to. But G's fav part is watching T play. G is his personal cheerteam. The laughter is priceless. So, when daddy found these online it was a must. You should see them! They set up the pillows and blankets to mock the scenes, hide the pig, and toss them birds like crazy. I have tried to get it on video but they are too quick! Gotta give daddy credit-he was smart and bought T n G the birds and Caden got the pig! No fights there!

No comments:

Post a Comment